Monday, April 16, 2012

LOSS PREVENTION

Revelation 21:3  "And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God."

I use to be a person that put a lot of stock in things.  I particularly like antiques and have several things that belonged to the "generations" before me.  From great-aunts, grands, and parents.  Some nice things, and of course when you get to be my age, it is amazing how easily things become antique.  Some things are insured, of course their value cannot be replaced....there is  no value on memories or family ties.  But I was thinking of losses today and realized that they did not make the list of what I would not want to lose.  Strange what a difference that true love for the Lord can do to a person's idea of what is meaningful and irreplaceable.

Joy.  The beautiful joy that the Lord has given me.  How can you put a price on something like joy that floods your soul everyday.  Psalm 90:14 "Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days."  When I wake up in the morning and feel the love of the Lord deep in my heart, knowing that He will always love me with this passion, this love that will never fail.....my soul quickens with joy.  I sing for joy all the way to work knowing that nothing will be in my day that the Lord has not already known about and that He is able and desiring to equip me to handle it all.  Such joy fills my songs to Him.  I never want to lose this joy, never.

Peace. Micah 5:4-5  "He will stand and shepherd his flock in the strength of the Lord, in the majesty of the name of the Lord his God. And they will life securely, for then his greatness will reach to the ends of the earth.  And He will be their peace."  My life is secure in my Lord.  He guides me, He leads me.  I am never out of His sight, never out of His mind.  His thoughts were of me before I was born and His thinks I am beautiful.  He delivers me from all temptation, there is always a way of escape in Him and if I fall, He lifts me up to Himself and holds me close as I am corrected, forgiven, restored.  This knowledge of my God gives me a peace that completely covers me.  From my mind to my heart, down deep in my spirit, the knowing of the Lord, the complete trust in Him, brings a complete peace, the peace of God.  The only way I know to never lose this peace is that complete trust in Him.  Each day, a deep revelation of His goodness, His love....complete trust.  Peace.

Intimate Relationship.  I love the presence of my Lord.  My desire each morning is that my God spend the day with me.  That He will desire to be with me, to walk with me, to talk with me, to spend time with me doing whatever the day brings.  I have learned that if He is invited, He is here.  And I invite Him each moment of each day to be with me.  I just thought of a dance card hanging from my wrist....if it were there, all the lines would have just one Name.....my Lord and God.  There is no room for anyone else.  Ephesians 2:22  "And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit."  When we come together, to worship Him corporately, to give our thanks and love to Him in worship as one voice, He comes, eagerly, to dwell in us by His Spirit.  How sad that so many do not realize His presence at these times.  You only have to look upon the faces of those there to see the ones that know Him, that know how to invite Him in.  I never want to lose the relationship I have with my Lord.  The only way I know to ensure this relationship is to let my Lord know, all the time, how very important He is to me.  To tell Him how much I love Him and to make certain that He knows I want Him to be with me.  He is not an after thought of my day.....He is the beginning thought and the utmost present thought in my mind and heart all day long.  Come, Lord, come be with me.  Make Your dwelling place with me, always.

The enemy will, trust me, he does not give up; he will come time and again to try to steal what you have.  He does not care about material things that you have....except by using them he will try his best to make them important to you, more important than the Lord....so be very careful here, or you stand to lose the most precious relationship you can have, lose your joy and certainly your peace will be lost if you give yourself into caring about the material things you have.  To prevent the lose of what I deem most important, I remind myself each day....My God loves me.  My God desires that I become One with Him.  My Lord pours out His anointing on me, He blesses me coming in and going out.  I am His beloved daughter.  I remind my Lord each day.....Lord, I love You with all that is in me, my heart is Yours alone; I sing praises to His Name, I pour out my love in songs of worship to Him; I thank Him daily for the blessings He gives me, His goodness to me and for the precious joy and peace He gives me.  His mercy and grace flood my soul daily.  And then, most importantly, I invite my Lord, my God, to come, please come, share my day....my morning, noon, afternoon and evening....share my entire day, all my time....He and I, together.  I will never lose sight of what is most important in my life.... my Lord, my beautiful Lord, my God.

04-16-12

No comments:

Post a Comment