Friday, April 13, 2012

EXQUISITE WORSHIP

Romans 15:13  "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

On my way to work this morning, it's about a 20-30 minute drive depending on which way I go, but today I followed the interstate to work, just singing to the Lord and I began to worship Him, praying in the Spirit for family and friends.  Some real situations that I needed to talk to my Lord about and ask for His help.  As I was praying in the Spirit, all of a sudden I just began to tell Him how very much I trusted Him and I knew He would take care of everything.  "I trust You, my Lord, I trust You completely with every situation that arises, with me or my family and friends. I trust in You completely."  And I began to worship again.  I looked into the cloudy sky and saw a little black cloud rising quickly upward through the gray clouds.  The Holy Spirit spoke into my spirit and told me it was the highest form of worship, I had been giving the Lord God exquisite worship.  The cloud of worry and fear that the enemy had tried to put on me was rising swiftly up to the Lord on wings of exquisite worship as I sang to Him, worshiped Him and completely put my trust in Him.  Complete faith that He would take care of all that concerned me, healing the sick, comforting the hurting and working out all family matters to His Glory.

Exquisite worship is not just words to say.  It is the highest form of praise and worship, when you put all your trust in the Lord, unwavering faith in Him, and know that no matter what comes, He is ready and willing, He wants to take care of it for you.  What touches His heart more than anything is when He hears His children singing His praises, worshiping Him from the depths of their heart and sees that they have complete trust in Him.  How pleased, how very pleased He was with me this morning.  His smile could be felt in my spirit when the Holy Spirit told me I had given my God exquisite worship.

When you think you can't go on, worship the Lord.  When troubles come, when the enemy tries to put you under with one thing after another, worship the Lord.  Combine this beautiful worship to our Lord with complete faith in His abilities and desire to take care of you and all those you love and you will be giving exquisite worship to our God.  Know this, my friends, you cannot fix your problems.  Only the Lord can deliver you from the snares of the enemy; only our God can heal you from the inside out, curing your broken heart, your anxieties, your diseases.  He can and will remove all fear from your being and replace it with complete peace.  He will cover you with His precious love and restore your joy.

I worship You, my Lord, I worship You with all that is within me.  And my God, my wonderful Lord, You know I have complete trust in You.  I trust no one but You, my King, You have never disappointed me, never left me wondering if You would take care of me.  You always have and I know You always will.  Let me continue to worship You, to give unto You "exquisite worship" for You are my God and I trust in You.

04-13-12

No comments:

Post a Comment