Thursday, April 19, 2012

GOD ALWAYS HEARS

John 11:41b-42a  "Father, I thank you that you have heard me.  I knew that you always hear me..."

He always hears me.  No matter what my life has been like, no matter what I had done, where I was in my faith, God has always heard me.  He listens with an open heart to us at all times.  How do you think it has been possible to be lifted up out of the mire that we have found ourselves in from time to time if He was not listening for our cry?  He always listens for our voice, in the dark of the night, in the wee hours of the morning when we are at out wits end, not knowing how we will handle the situation, not knowing how to pray for the loved one so ill, not knowing how to return to His arms when we have been absent for so long.

So many times in the past.....yes, Father, I will let it go.  The Lord does not want me to think of the past anymore.  He has told me time and again to let it go, that He has forgiven it, forgotten it and He wants me to do the same.  So I will just say this and then let it go.....He always listened for my cry, He always heard me.  Thank You, my precious Lord.

I know that my Lord always hears.  He hears you when you call His Name, whether out of desperation or out of praise.  He always hears.  You may be wondering how He hears you when there is so much noise on this earth, when there are so many calling out to Him at one time.....He always hears.  You must remember when you were born again, the Holy Spirit came to dwell in you, in me.  The Holy Spirit is the direct channel to our Lord, our "hot line" if you will.  That red phone that is direct to the most important place, the most important person in our life, that holds our life in His hands.  Our God.  And He always hears when it rings.  When we cannot voice our needs, the Holy Spirit is praying for us.  Open your mouth and let the Holy Spirit pray for you.  Just let your lips move, He will take them to places, utterances that will overtake anything your mind can think.  Don't worry about what He is saying, you don't need to understand those words, just know that they are words expressing the needs that you are not always aware of.  Give the Holy Spirit control, let Him connect you to the Lord, He will connect you instantaneously.  This is the desire and the will of God for our lives.  To let Him take control, to let Him take care of us.

I will no longer live in the past, except to remember the goodness of my God; remember His love, His mercy and His grace.   I know that when I have a need He will hear me, as He is always listening for my voice.  He always listens for your voice also.  Do not fall into the trap of satan and believe just because you fail sometimes that the Lord is not listening to you.  He always hears; He always forgives the repentive heart; He always loves us.

So now....today and in the future, as He listens for my voice, let it always be that He will hear me singing His praises, worshiping Him, giving Him all the glory for the things He has done.  I will be singing songs of thanksgiving to my God, songs of love, songs of worship just to Him.  And just to know that when He hears me, my love, my praises, my worship will be bringing joy to His heart and a smile to His face as He listens, as He hears......God always hears.

04-19-12

No comments:

Post a Comment