Saturday, November 5, 2011

SONG OF THE HEART

Revelation 5:9  "And they sang a new song: 'You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation."

Dearest Father,

Tonight I write to You.  I write to You from my heart.  My heart is filled with graditude, thanksgiving to You for the many blessings You have given to me.  My God, how You have changed my life.  You have given me such hope and excitement for life, this life I have now in You.  My heart is so full of love for You, my Lord.  Oh, Jesus, how I love You.  Just the mention of Your Name brings such joy to me.  I never knew before the last sixteen months just how much I would come to love You; just how much I would adore You and desire to spend time in Your Presence.  Lord, what a difference my life has become since You truly took over my life. 

Remember, Lord, how I use to be....just playing the role, just singing the words, just going through the motions.  And now, I sing a new song to You every day.  It is the song of my heart; it is the pure love and adoration of a God that has made me feel so special, so precious and loved.  I know without a doubt that I am special to You, I am precious in Your sight and I know that You love me beyond any love I can imagine.  There is no role playing now, and the words, those words that were just on the page, now jump out from my spirit in love and worship to You.  I don't always sing the same words others are singing as the Holy Spirit draws up from me that special, one of a kind, never heard before, song of my heart; the song I sing just for You my God, just to tell You of my love for You, just to praise You from the depths of my being, to worship You in spirit and in truth.

I am just Your child, Father.  Just Your child that desires to give You all the glory, all the honor, all the praise for Who You are, my God, my wonderful, beautiful Lord.  I tried the other day to see Your face and in that special moment, I saw in my spirit, a face that had unusual features that are not the norm to me.  Your hair, I did not see as the glow of light around you was so bright, so beautiful.  Your mouth were words flowing out, words of life, words of healing, words of encouragement.  Your eyes, all the pictures I have show you with brown eyes, but I could not tell as all I saw when I looked into Your eyes was pure love shining back at me.  Just pure love as You looked at me.  My God, when I saw Your face, it was not what I thought I would see, Your face was so much more than anything my mind could have thought.  Your face was the most beautiful face, the most exquisite picture of beauty that I had ever seen.  You are so beautiful my Lord.  So beautiful.  Your facial features reflect just who You are.  All the beauty of my Savior, my King and Master, all the beauty comes from Your heart.

Let me worship You, my Lord, until You bring me to my eternal rest in You.  Let me sing praises to Your Holy Name, let me glorify You on this earth.  And then one day, when it is time for my reward, if You should tarry, then draw me to You, my God, and just let me sit at Your feet and worship You as my heart so desires.  Just as my soul cries out to; just as my spirit longs to sing the new songs of my desire for You.  Let me worship You, my King, no matter where I am, always let me worship You.

With the song of my heart, my Lord, I am truly

Your child, Your worshiper.

November 5, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment