Wednesday, November 2, 2011

ABOVE ALL, GOD REIGNS

Deuteronomy 4:39  "Acknowledge and take to heart this day the the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth below.  There is no other."

No other God.  No one else that can do what You do, my Lord.  I am constantly amazed at people, and I believe they are Christian people, that tend to just fix their minds on a portion of Who You are.  Just this and no more.  There is so much more to You.  You are everywhere;  You can be somewhere instantly.  No one has to be without You for a second, if they choose to ask You to be with them.  You don't go uninvited.  I know it hurts You, my God, when Your children seem to accept only a portion of what You want to give them.  There is so much of You that we have no clue about.  You are as fathomless as the universe.  There is never a time when we will know all there is of You, but dear Lord, I so want to know as much as You will reveal to me.  I know You reveal to each the desires of their heart.  As the hearts of Your children turn to You, and empty themselves of everything but You, You will show more of Your Glory to them.  I so want to see Your face, my God; I want to know the Glory of my God, my Lord.  More and more of You is what I seek.  I will never be satisfied with only a portion of what You have for me.  I will press in until You cannot resist my calling to You, my asking, my seeking You; and You will reveal more to me; You will give me more as that is my desire.  More of You.

Father, I love You so much.  You created this entire earth, this universe; everything was created by You for Your pleasure. And that is why You created me, why You created man and woman.  For your good pleasure.  I know You have great plans for each of Your children.  Plans to draw others to You, to tell about Your love and Your forgiveness.  But I truly believe the most important thing is our relationship to You.  Our personal relationship with You.

This year of writing is almost up, Lord.  I believe only about nine more days and then I will see where You lead me from there.  To still write each day, to write ocassionally; only You know now but I know You will lead me.  This past year has brought great revelation to me as You have led me through scripture; as You have given me visions; You have given me dreams; You have spoken to me, deep within my spirit.  O my Lord, what a precious year this has been, getting to know You more; getting to know Your heart as You have shown me more and more, as You have led me to trust only You, and as You have trusted me, trusted me to give Your Word as You give it to me.  I pray I have given just as I received it Lord.  I know You love me and have given me grace and mercy when I have been troubled by Your Words, but have given them.  Just as I receive from You is the way I want to write.

I pray my God, You have been blessed by my words of love, by my worship.  I love You so much and I want to bless You as abundantly as You have blessed me.  How sweet is our fellowship, Lord, so sweet is Your Presence.  Lord, You deserve the Glory, all the Glory.  You are a great God, You are my God.  There is never a moment that I am not aware of Your greatness; of Your magnificent greatness.  I just want to worship You, my King.

This 2nd day of November, 2011, I want to thank You for being my All in All.  No matter what goes on, on this earth, You are the Creator, the Great I Am.  No matter what tomorrow brings, it will be okay, because above all, You reign.  My God Reigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment