Friday, November 18, 2011

MY STRENGTH IS IN YOU LORD

Psalm 18:1  "I love you, O Lord, my strength."

So weary tonight my Lord.  I was thinking driving home, how much harder the day would have been had You not been with me.  This afternoon early, as I listened to beautiful piano music playing on my IPhone, I just leaned back and let my eyes close for a moment and drifted into Your presence, into Your arms and let You refresh me.  That is what I needed and You did not fail me, You strengthened me with Your love, Your peace, Your Power and gave me more grace, grace to finish the day. And tomorrow will be so busy also.  Such an early day for me again. but I know no matter what the day holds, You will be there with me, right by my side. 

I bless You my Lord for Your goodness and mercy to me.  I bless Your Holy Name, Jesus.  You are so beautiful to me.  As I long to see Your face, I close my eyes and look into the Spirit to see You.  I only have a portion of Your face.  One day, I will see You face to face and look into Your beautiful, gentle eyes.  That day I will behold my Beloved Jesus, whom I have longed for so long to see, to be with.  I know I am ready when You are ready to come for me, dear Lord.  I so long for You, so long for You.

My Lord, I go to rest now, knowing that You have assigned angels to watch over me.  I know I will find You as I call to You.  Holy Spirit, let my rest be in You tonight.  Continue to draw my spirit to worship as I rest.  I never want to fail to be worshiping my King, my Lord God.  I love You so.  I know You will strengthen me as I rest, restoring my body and mind.  I lean onto You, my Lord.....my desire for You to dwell with me this night....for the rest of my life.

11-18-11

No comments:

Post a Comment