Sunday, November 27, 2011

I HAVE GREAT JOY

Psalm 31:7-8  "I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul.  You have not handed me over to the enemy but have set my feet in a spacious place."

Sweet Lord, wonderful Savior, my Rose of Sharon, how beautiful are Your ways, Your tenderness to me.  In my afflictions You have not given me over to the enemy for his treatment of me, but have lifted me up, my spirit rising to the top of the mountain where You are.  My body may be in the valley, suffering with the symptons but my spirit rises up to You in praise. 

I believe my Lord, that when ailments come, if we refuse to let the enemy overtake us, our body may suffer for a while but our spirits stay healthy.  When we can keep our spirit healthy, not letting our body overtake the spirit and cause it to be ill also, healing will come at a much faster pace.  My mind is on You my King, on Your Word.  Scriptures come rushing forth from my heart of Your healing power, Your willingness for me to be healed.  Nowhere in the world does it say that You might heal me, that You thought about healing someone in the Word tomorrow or next week.  The Word says You healed all that asked.  I asked You to heal me and I believe I am healed.  Actually I sound worse than I feel, Lord as I know the healing is already flowing in my body. 

Missing church this morning was difficult for me, Father, but You, once again, showed me it was Your plan for me to rest.  As I found a service to watch on TV, You provided me with a service of how my Savior walked the earth, healing the afflicted.  My heart just sighed in awe when I saw what  message You chose for me, how You used everything to make sure I had Your message.  I had already read in the Word the scriptures I knew were for me this morning, and then You fortified those with Your message.  Thank You, my God.  Thank You. 

I have great joy tonight as I know You are with me, that I am loved so much by You.  I know You have already spoken the Word for me to be healed and I am standing on that  Word, as I stand with You on the mountain of Your Holiness, away from the enemy that so wanted to drag me down.  Your Spirit is lifting my body out of it's valley to join my joyful spirit that is praising You and worshiping You for Your goodness and mercy to me.

I love You so much my Lord.  There is no one like You, no one cares for me as You do or choses to be with me, to draw me in to Your Presence.  Above all things that the enemy can try to do to me, You are Supreme, You are Mighty, You are my Healer, You are my God and I worship You alone.

11-27-11

No comments:

Post a Comment