Tuesday, November 8, 2011

ALL I CAN ASK

Jude 24-25  "To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy..... to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore. Amen."

I don't know why things happen.  Tragedies, whether weather related, war related, just sin related, I don't know.  I have stopped asking why....my God, if I am to trust You completely, I cannot keep asking why things happens as they do.  I have to stop wondering why it wasn't stopped, or if those people were meant to die, or to be hurt.  I can do this no more.  I trust You.  I trust You with all my heart.  I have to just lean into You; trusting You, and know You are in complete control of my life, of this earth.  I certainly do not believe You are causing all things to happen.  I believe the choices that man has made through the years is the cause of so much that happens.  Wars are a result from greed and a thirst for power.  The ones being persecuted are defenders of their homes, their lives.  I believe that You look after Your chosen and will protect them. But greed; power, culprits; sinful evil culprits.

As I study the Word, I find so much happened to Your children along their journey as they would disregard everything You did for them, and chose to worship idols instead of the Living God, the Father who gave them all good things.  Punishment was given to draw them back to You.  I feel that some of what happens today, the things that man initiates, You use to for Your glory and to draw men back to You.  In all things, Lord, You are to be glorified.  You alone are Holy, You alone are glorious.

But as I have thought about this today, I am so blessed You are in control of my life.  I don't have to worry about what is happening, or what will happen, I know You are in control of everything that happens in my life.  I must learn to accept the unpleasant, hard things as well as the things that bring me joy.  I must realize in all things I am more than a conqueror in You.  I must know that what ever comes across my path, as long as I keep myself in Your will, give you my devotion; I love You so much, Lord; give You my will and accept Your will for me; subject myself to serve only You, that no matter what happens, you will turn it around for good for me.

You have told me...draw near to Me....and I will draw near to you.  Yahweh Shammah; the Lord is There.  You are with me no matter where I am, what is going on, You are there.  So I can rest in You, my God, knowing that You will keep me unto You through the rain, the sunshine, whatever this life brings my way, You are more than able, You are so willing, You are there, my Yahweh Shammah.

This 8th day of November, 2011, my Lord God, I worship You with all that is within me, I know You love me, O how You love me.  I am my Beloved's and He is mine....how You love me.  No matter what happens, my Lord, all I can ask is that You keep me unto You, unto You until that day You come for me.  Blessed Savior, beautiful Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment