Thursday, November 10, 2011

DAY 365 DEDICATED TO MY GOD

2 Peter 3:8  "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends; With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day."

My Lord God, this is the 365th day, one complete year that I have written each day to You, my Lord, glorifying, loving, worshiping You in this blog that You told me to write.  So many times, it was just in under the midnight hour but it was in.  I have thought many times it was an act of obedience that You had me writing each day, to see if I would be obedient to Your command.  I have not missed a night dear Lord of posting these blogs.  I don't know how many people read them, I see some comments, some not.  It seems strange that the ones that touched me deepest, I saw no activity. But You know, don't You Father; and the ones that seemed less important in what I wrote, touched many.  It was never about me alone.  I realize that.  So many nights as I sat here and wrote from my heart what the Holy Spirit was drawing out of me, pouring through me from You, I could see You using it to heal me, to pull out those deep, hidden things that I did not even realize were still there.  The words You gave me to help others, I just wrote what You gave me, I didn't understand it all, but You gave it and I wrote it.  And then my favorite nights, when I just was able to pour out of my heart and soul my love and adoration for You, my King.  I was just able to put into words, try to explain, how very much my entire being depended on You, You alone.  I love You so much my Lord.  Nothing I do is worth anything if You are not in it.  If You are not present in each day, then the day doesn't hold anything for me.  You are Who makes my life beautiful.

What now, Father?  I sense You want me to keep writing, I want to do what You will for me.  Only Your will.  I will wait on You Lord, to guide me; if it is each night, or when You give me a special word, You lead, I will follow.  How awesome it has been to be taught through these messages, to be given visions to share.  I am always amazed at the power and purity of You, Lord.  So powerful and yet so gentle, loving.  Even in power, Your love shows through.  All I can think is how holy You are, how very holy.  I worship You my Lord.  I give You all my worship.  I am so blessed to be Your worshiper; so blessed.  I love to sing my songs to You, I love to sing my praises to You.  I love to be in Your presence, Your sweet presence.

My Lord, Day 365, now the year is done....but I have a deep feeling that You have only just begun to work through me, to pour out Your words through me.  I am so excited to see what tomorrow will bring, what the next year will have in store for me in You.  This 10th day of November, 2011, ends one year of writing to You, and tomorrow will begin the new year...what will You have for me; what will You have me accomplish in You, for You, for Your Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment