Thursday, December 8, 2011

THE HOSTS OF ENEMIES

2 Chronicles 20:15  "Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God's."

My heart is heavy with intercession for friends, some ill, some family members ill; some needing provision; some needing guidance; many needing peace.  My Lord, it seems as though sometimes the hills are filled with hosts of enemies, so many coming against Your children at one time.  I pray, only to have my heart inject just one more for healing, one more for provision.  There never seems to be an end of the dear friends that need prayer.  Even I, need your hand, your touch.  Decisions that need to be made, if only it were so easy.  For as those listen to Your voice, and as You are speaking clearly to them, the enemy and his lies are already coming against them.  Ready to snatch Your Word from them as soon as it falls on them.  Speak to me, Lord, let me hear from You.

Yes, Lord, prayer is a priority.  Pray without ceasing.  It is precious to me, Lord, that You have given me a heart for others, to pray for them, in intercession.  I know that You hear the prayers of Your children as they give voice, utterance for others.  Father, I ask that clear and concise direction always come to those that pray for others.  I ask that time be given each day for these prayers.  I ask that as we pray, we know Your heart where they are concerned.  Holy Spirit, bring those to mind that You would have us pray for, and when we have no words, sweet Spirit, take over for us and from deep within us pour out our prayers in our heavenly language.  Our heavenly language that the hosts of enemies have no knowledge of,  just the words of the Spirit to our God.

The battle is not ours.  It is the Lord's.  Father, I ask that You show us daily that we are fighting a fight that we cannot win.  Spiritual battles cannot be won by us, only by You.  I believe You want us to release ourselves into Your hands completely so You can fight these battles for us.  As long as we contend to do it ourselves, we will daily get beat up by the enemy.  When we pray for others under our own thoughts, our own strength, we will be overrun by the hosts of enemies that are waiting to snatch any communication from us that will come back from You.  We need to pray first and ask that You, Lord, take this load from us, that we submit to You, all those we lift in prayer, knowing that in Your strength, our prayers will go across from our earth to Your Heavens quickly and soundly.  And then, Father, in Your time, in Your Power, answers will flow down, healings will take place, provision will be made, peace will be come to all.  I know You are waiting for each of us, the intercessors and the people we are praying for, You are waiting for us to give all unto You, just to release everything into Your hands, just give it all to You.  Then You are free to work on our behalf, not us, just You.  Our part is to completely trust in You, never wavering, but perfect trust.

Thank You, Lord, for answered prayer.  Thank You, Lord, for prayer that is answered according to Your will, and I thank You Lord, for the grace for all, for all to accept Your will, Your answers to prayer as You know is best for all.

12-08-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment