Friday, December 2, 2011

THE GLORY CLOUD

Exodus 40:34  "Then the cloud covered the tabernacle of meeting, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle."

Low clouds hung over the road this morning as I drove to work putting a dew like wetness on the windshield.  As I watched it softly fall on the windows, heavy like a fog but I knew it was a cloud that was low, so low in the sky, I thought of the Glory Cloud of the Lord.  The dew like moisture like a fresh washing of God's servants waiting for a pouring out of His annointing, the oil of freshly applied grace, the free flowing mercy that each of us seek each morning.  The promise of life in Him as we yield to His hand on us; yield to His desires over our own; yield to His beautiful presence.

As I walked through the misty cloud into the building I felt that cool wetness on my face.  I felt new mercy wash over me cleansing me of all unrighteousness, leaving me with a glow of my God's love.

The Lord descending in a Cloud of Glory that is undescribable but unmistakedly only His Presence.  This Glory Cloud filtered into every place in me leaving nothing that did not get drenched in His Light and His love. 

As I sat and looked out the window during the morning the sky looked dreary but my spirit was so at peace, with so much joy abounding, knowing I had, once again, been touched by the Presence of my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment