Wednesday, March 7, 2012

THE WEDDING

Revelation 19:7  "Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready."

What will I see
When I walk down the aisle
Will I see excitement in Your eyes
Will I see that beautiful smile?

The smile I have so longed to see
For so long only in my dreams
Is now a reality
Despite the enemy's schemes.

The music is playing
So beautiful the sound
The angels singing Hosanna
As the children dance around.

I see Him now, my Heavenly Father
Waiting to pronounce us bride and groom
The long awaited marriage feast
Will begin very soon.

Never to part, forever as one
Eternity has been planned for such a time as this
I can hardly breath
As I close my eyes for my Bridegrooms' kiss.

On my finger you have placed
A symbol of your love, a solid gold ring
Strong, secure, unbreakable, unending
The joining together of the bride and her King.

In the throne room of our God
The King and His bride will spend their days
The King forever worshiped and adored
By the bride singing her songs of love and praise.

03-07-12

1 comment: