Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'M PART OF THE WHOLE

1 Corinthians 12:20  "As it is, there are many parts, but one body."

I am precious in His sight.  My Father loves me, loves me passionately.  He made me with a real purpose in mind.  I was not just by chance.  I will live to fulfil His plan for me.

No matter what others think of me, what I have in the past thought of myself, I am precious in the sight of my Father.  He has gone to extreme lengths to make sure I could come to Him, abide in Him and He in me.  There is no way that the Lord God, my Father, will let anything come between me and Him.  He loves  me, He has always loved me, and He always will.  The love He feels for me would surprise so many as they do not understand this kind of love.  I was  made with a special purpose, a real divine plan, set apart for just this time in my life to follow the will of my Lord and He will see that all His plans for me for completed before I stand before Him in Heaven.

Now, my friends, read that and apply that statement to yourself.  It is applicable to each of us.  For every child of God that has come to Him, been drawn to Him by the Holy Spirit, it is applicable.  Each of us has a purpose in this earth.  We are each a part of the whole, which is the body of Christ.  We need to understand that we have each, our own purpose.  No matter what we feel we would like to do, if it is not the purpose for which the Lord made us, it will not work.  We have to completely submit to God's will for our lives, and then we can fit in the body where we were designed to fit.

How beautiful it is when we fit together so perfectly.  When we come together in unity, each of us sliding in next to the other, fit perfectly as pieces of a puzzle with the love of our Lord gluing us together, we make one beautiful body, one Holy body, one body befitting our place in Jesus.  Jesus left us with instructions just how we were to become what was set in motion for our lives.  No matter what we do, it is important to take care of the body.  If we truly love like the Lord tells us to, then we will make sure the rest of the body is lifted up daily, prayed for, and loved with the love of God.  We will not be shunning parts of the body when they do something we don't understand, or if they fail to live up to our expectations.  We must remember if a part of the body is sick, we  need to take care of that part and do everything in our power to bring health back to it.  The Word tells us if one part of the body suffers, we all suffer.  So in order to keep healthy, we must do what it takes to bring restoration to that part that is suffering.  Love, kindness, understanding, patience.  Whatever the Lord brings us to we must do.  Not for self, but for the complete body which is in Christ Jesus.

I delight in being a part of the body of Christ.  Doesn't the thought of being a part of the most beautiful plan of creation thrill you?  What a wonderful God we have, to make such a plan and let us be a part of it.  He does not need us to fulfill His plan for mankind, He wants us to be a part.  We are precious to Him and He wants to include us in on His plans.  Don't understand what your part is?  Seek the Lord, wait on Him, spend time with Him....He will love to have you with Him and He wants to share His plans with you, with us all.  Give your heart, your mind, your will to the Lord for His use and experience the wonderful placement of yourself in the body.  You will be welcomed by all of us who love the Lord and are waiting to love you.

Father, I believe in You.  I trust Your plan for my life and I walk in faith each day, according to Your Word, knowing that You will never let go of me.  Knowing that You have just the right placement for me in the body of Christ, and knowing with Your love, You will glue me in and never let me go.  I will join in with my brothers and sisters, join in the body of Christ, where I belong.....thank You, Father, thank You with all my love.

03-25-12

No comments:

Post a Comment