Thursday, March 15, 2012

A VISIT WITH MY FATHER

1 John 3:2  "Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we  know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is."

Father, can we talk a while?  There are some things I would like to say to You.  Do You mind if I come up on Your lap?  Thank You.  Now that is better.  I just want to be close to You while we talk.  You like that too?  I am so glad.  Here with You is my favorite place to be.

What did I want to tell You?  Well, now that I am here, so close to You, those things just seem to have left my mind.  They don't seem to matter.  In fact, I am not sure what the problem was, it just seems to have disappeared.  Funny how just being in Your presence makes everything so much better.

You get lonesome?  You wish all Your children would would desire to come and talk to You?  I don't know why it is Lord.  I love to talk to You.  I am sure they do also, perhaps they don't feel they can just come and talk to You.  I think the enemy makes them feel that they just can't because they, perhaps have sinned, or they feel not worthy.  Yes, Father, I know Jesus died for their sins just like He did mine.  They are cleansed by His blood, they can come to You anytime.  Yes, Father, I will tell them.  I will witness of Your love and mercy.

Father.....Pappa, I remember one of the things I wanted to tell You.  I cannot help crying, so close to You.  Oh, You caught my tears on Your finger.  You catch all the tears of Your children? Why, Pappa, why do You do that?  Because their tears are precious to You...they touch Your heart?  You hate to see Your children hurting and sad?  Oh, Pappa, You are so gentle and kind.  That's what I wanted to tell You.  I love You so much because You are so gentle and so kind.  You are so good to me.  Do You know, Pappa, how very much it means to me to be able to come to You and visit like this?  I don't know how to tell You what it means to know that I can come and climb up here on Your lap anytime I want to .  You always have time for me.  You are never too busy to talk to me, to listen to me.  You always make me feel like You have all the time in the world to spend with me.  You love to spend time with me?  Oh thank You, Pappa, that makes me so happy.  But Pappa, You are God....You get lonely for Your children?  Yes, Pappa, I will tell them.  Pappa, You are crying....why are You crying, Pappa?  I've touched Your heart?  Oh Pappa, I will always be here loving You.  You are my life, You are everything to me.  I look forward all day to the time I can come home and be with You like this.   Look Pappa, I've caught one of Your tears....look Pappa, I see love in Your tear....such love, sweet precious love.  Thank You for Your love.

Well, Pappa, I guess I had best go and tell the others now that You would like a visit from them, a little of their time.  What?  Oh, yes, Pappa, You know I will be back soon.  I love to be with You.  Well, thank You Pappa for holding me, for letting me love with You a while.  I will see You real soon.

03-15-12

No comments:

Post a Comment