Thursday, March 22, 2012

LET THE WORSHIPERS ARISE

Psalm 95:1  "Oh come, let us sing to the Lord!  Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation."

It is becoming very clear to me, the more I study, the more I read about true worship, that the time is now to worship our God.  It has always been what we were to do, we were made to worship God, our first and foremost reason for being.  The very facts presented as to why we should worship should  have us up first thing in the morning to late at night worshiping our Lord.  I realize sometimes my blogs might seem redundant but the message must be received into the spirits of all that read them.

God loves us.  With a passion that would surprise all and shock so many He loves us.  He has always loved us, He will never stop loving us.  There is nothing we can do, even those rejecting Him are loved by Him.  God sent His Son to die for our sins so we could be united with Him in love, so we could have such a beautiful, intimate relationship with Him.  We are His children and He loves us so much.

God wants to bless us.  Because of His great love for us, our Father wants to bless us with everything needed to live an abundant life.  In His Word, the Lord assures us of these blessings to those that worship Him and obey His laws.  And there are only two since the coming of Jesus; love the Lord with all your heart, and love your neighbor as yourself.  Obeying Him grants you the keys to the storehouses of the Lord, there for your asking......but you must ask with faith, believing that what you ask will be given.

Our Lord delights in our worship, in our praise.  Is it so much to ask in return for His great love for us, for His blessings that flow continually to us....to receive praise, to receive honor, to receive love?  I believe it is such a small request that the Lord makes of us, He could ask so much more and I would be so happy to give it to Him, but all He asks of me, of you, is to love Him, honor Him and worship Him.  To sing Him a new song from your heart makes His heart so joyful.  I believe the Lord cries with passionate joy when He hears a new song of love being sung from our hearts.  Tears of joy......this saddens me that such would cause my God, my Pappa to cry. But He desires our love and worship so much, that these new songs bring tears of joy, that His children are worshiping Him so dearly, He cries with joy.  Oh, Pappa, I love You so much.

Pappa, I delight in singing my heart's songs to You.  I worship You with my whole heart, Lord, not only in the songs that I sing to You, but in living my life for You.  Worship is more than songs, it is a life style devoted to You alone.  It is the way we should live each day of our life, in constant, devoted, worship to our God.  You, Lord, You alone are worthy of all the worship of the earth.

It is time for all worshipers to arise and come before the Lord proclaiming His worthiness, His glory, His Holiness in song and complete worship.  In new songs from our hearts, in our devotion to Him, in our daily walk we should reflect an attitude of beautiful worship unto our Lord, unto our Father whose delight is in us, His children.  

Let the worshipers arise, let them proclaim a new song unto the Lord from the depths of their hearts, let their praise bring shouts from the earth, from the east to the west, from the north to the south, until all the earth's voices are rising up in unity as one voice unto the Lord, glorifying Him, worshiping Him alone.  Arise, lovers of the Lord; arise, sing unto our God.

03-22-12

No comments:

Post a Comment