Saturday, February 11, 2012

BLESSED ARE THE EYES THAT SEE

Luke 10:23  "Then he turned to his disciples and said privately, "Blessed are the eyes that see what you see."

Father, I have no idea where You are going with this scripture.  I only know as I read it, it was spotlighted and I knew there was something You wanted to say to me about it.  I know you show me things, I have begun to see things in Your Word that I have not seen before as I read these scriptures.  There is a fresh look about the Word as I read it now that I did not see before.  You have begun to open scriptures to me and shown me things in them that I did not see before.  I do know, as You have shown me before, that You will reveal the Word to Your children in ways that minister to them for what they need at that time; the same scripture that ministered in one way will minister to them completely different the next.  It is Your Word and You use it as You need to ministering to me, to Your children.

As I write these words each night, Lord, I know that there are those that probably do not agree with everything I write, but You have shown me that it is to me that You share these things.  Some writings probably do not have the same meaning for others as they do to me, but then I know from some messages I have received that so many of them have ministered to others also. So what I am seeing, I believe I see for others also.  Your Word, it is the same for yesterday, today and tomorrow.  It will never change, but as we change, as we grow in our knowledge of You, we will begin to see more and more of the hidden messages that You have for us there.  The hidden words of the Word are hidden from those that would not understand, and I believe until we, Your children, are truly seeking You with all our hearts, all our souls, we will not understand.  But once we find our place in You, once we know that we are in You and You are in us, then You begin to reveal the mysteries of the Word.  We begin to understand those things that simply confounded us before.

Whereas once the scripture just read as it is printed, now there are secrets that come to life when reading them. What a joy it is for me to read the Word and see it spring forth with a message to me.  It was there all the time, but I did not have eyes that could see it then.

Lord, I love You.  I pray that eyes that read this begin to see what it is that they must see to become those children to whom You reveal the mysteries of Your Word.  If we do not seek after You, to desire You above all else, to want to feel Your heart, to need You every moment of each day, to need to be in Your presence, then nothing will be revealed to us.  You know the hearts of man, You know what is their desire, what they want most of all.  When that desire and want is You above all else, then they will see what could not be seen before.  I love the way You draw us to You, then pull away some so we will seek You in a deeper way.  For a while I felt You with me all the time, then it was like You had moved back.  I did not understand until You showed me that I had begun to take Your sweet presence for granted, and was not seeking after You as before.  As I repented, as I spent the time to seek after You with a renewed desire, You once again came to me, and this time You knew I would never take Your presence for granted, that I would be so blessed each and every time I was with You.  I can never get enough of Your presence Lord, never.  I will seek after you, I will run after You with a desire from the depths of my spirit, with my whole heart, longing to always be with You. 

I now see with eyes that behold the Glory of my Lord, eyes that see the love poured forth from You to me, and with eyes that will never keep looking for the hidden mysteries of my God as revealed in His Word of life.

02-11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment