Saturday, June 2, 2012

FOR YOUR GLORY, LORD

Matthew 28:20b  "And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Perhaps you have noticed, perhaps not, but I  have not written each night this week.  As time went on, and each night I sat at my desk and prepared to write, the latter days I found myself wondering if I was still doing this for the glory of my Lord, or had, perhaps, pride, self, risen into my blogs.  So I determined that I would not write unless I was certain the Lord was the reason.  Well, you can guess how that was answered.....nothing.  I heard nothing.  This evening as I sat watching a little movie on Daystar, I was so desiring the company of my Lord, just wanting to know He was with me.  One of the people in the movie told another, He is always with us, and the Holy Spirit just expanded that into my being. 

He is always with us.  Even in my busiest times, even when I am wondering if I am doing what He would have me do, about my blog, about my daily life, He is always with me.  I know He has a plan for my life and He has shown me daily, bits, pieces, each day growing me into what He is wanting me to be, for His plan.  The Lord has shown me tonight that He is always with me, even when I am not hearing His voice....He is with me.  He wants me to listen closely, and when He is quiet, the Lord wants me to use that time to think on the things He has taught me that day, or perhaps even the day before, before He gives me more.  God has such a desire for us to sit with Him, but He wants us to be so comfortable in His presence that we can sit without speaking, without hearing, just being in His presence, just sitting together....what joy.  I cannot think of anyone I would rather sit with, just sit with, than my Lord.  Just in His presence, quietly in His presence.

For Your glory, Lord, I will follow, I will obey, I will worship...all I do, Lord, let it be for Your glory alone.  I know some of the times when I wrote there was doubt in myself as the enemy has used my writing to draw up some pride out of me, make me feel I was something.....I am nothing without You my God, nothing.  I guess I began to worry more about writing the blog nightly than if it was what You wanted me to do.  I only want to glorify You, Father.  I am going to do what You will for me to do, if it is to write, I will write for I love to put my thoughts to You, my thoughts of You, down.  But I know also, that You see my heart, and if the words are on paper or not, You see my heart.  I truly believe when I write You are using my words as testimony of my love and adoration for You, so others can see, perhaps the revelations that You have given me, the explanations of some of this life that You have shown me.  You share with all those that desire to know You more, all Your children that seek You, You give revelation to.  I am so blessed Lord that You trust me with Your words, to share with others that may be seeking the same answers I am, to draw us closer to You.

You are my God.  I have no desire to know or to follow anyone but You, Lord.  Father, use me for Your glory alone and when and if I show any sign of pride, sinful pride, or of self, expose me Lord, open my heart and draw it out of me, let nothing of the old man remain in me.  Just You, Lord, more of You.  Forgive me Lord, of all sin, of all worldly ways that still seem to come at times, forgive me.  You alone can lift me from all shame of the flesh and replace it with Your sweet peace and joy.  I love You so, my Lord.  You are my peace, You alone are my righteousness.

06-02-12

No comments:

Post a Comment