Friday, July 6, 2012

WITNESS OF THE SPIRIT

Revelation 22:17a  "The Spirit and the Bride say "Come!" 

Do you hear what the Spirit of the Lord is saying?  Can you still all the noise around you, inside of you, and listen to what the Spirit is saying, telling you....listen...."He is coming, Jesus, the Bridegroom is coming."  It is a distant sound, but you can hear each word....louder....closer than before.  The excitement that is building in the heavenlies....the anticipation of God's children on earth; getting ready to meet in a burst of joyous celebration as our Lord makes His way from Heaven to earth to claim what is His....His Bride; those who have let the shackles of this world fall off, lifting their hands and hearts up to the King of kings, giving Him glory and honor; true worshipers of the Lord, waiting to receive their King.

I have been hearing the distant call of those preparing His way; those ministering to Him with their worship, their praise, leading God's children into worship, forming that tabernacle of praise that the Lord inhabits, drawing Him closer and closer, showing Him, our God, that He is desired, He is longed for, He is so loved.  Praises calling out, "Come, Lord, come".  The saints gone before us, calling out to their loved ones on earth, "get ready, He is coming, get ready.  The hosts of angels singing, ringing out praises, lifting up the Name of Jesus, so excited as they rush about, preparing, readying for the day.  Get ready, be prepared, make your preparations for the feasts of all feasts, the Marriage of the Lamb to His Bride.

Each time I read the Word, those words of promise, of love, of sacrifice made by my Savior; those words that He would never leave me or forsake me, my heart expands with love for Him; and His Spirit tells me once again, encouraging me..."Lift up your head, forgiven one, beloved one of Christ, He comes.....He comes soon".

My spirit has been so touched this week, more so than before, by the urgency, the sound of His return.  Our Lord is so ready, but He waits to see, waits to hear the call of the Bride, all the Bride, as they come in unity to wait for Him.....as one.....one voice of worship....one heart of love.....one. 

I am waiting my Lord, as my spirit resounds with praise and worship; as Your Spirit bears witness to my spirit's call.....You are coming.....You are coming soon.

O thank You, Lord....thank You.

07-06-12

No comments:

Post a Comment