Saturday, July 14, 2012

IN HIS IMAGE

2 Corinthians 3:18  "And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the lord, who is the Spirit."

As I closed my eyes to listen to the beautiful worship song, "Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord"; "can you hear the sound of heaven...", I saw angels all around the throne.  As I looked further, I saw so many people, saints who had gone before, and as I looked close at them, they all looked like my Savior, my Jesus.  I was confused for a moment.  But then the Lord began to speak to me as I humbly wept before Him. 

"These you see, these saints, as you were, were made in My image.  Now that their journey is over, you see them here as I and My Father have seen them, as we see you, always, in My image.  Their hearts reflect My heart, they are one with Me.  As you, My child and my children on earth one day will be truly heart and soul and spirit in My image....you will take on My holiness, My righteousness that is upon you and you will become once and for always, One with Me."

When we are seen, reflecting the heart, the spirit of our Lord, then people will not see me, or you, they will only see Jesus.

"In Your image, Lord, let me be
Wholly consecrated Lord to Thee.
Let me be Your hands extended
Your love and mercy shared.
Let only Your image be seen
When people look at me."

07-14-12

No comments:

Post a Comment