Saturday, July 7, 2012

AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE

1 Corinthians 2:9-10  "As it is written, "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him, but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit."

What blessings are mine.  I have but to look behind me and see the path of blessings that my Lord had poured out for me; blessings that followed me, laid before me.....and all I did, was follow my God where He led me.  All I did was say "Yes, Lord", and He took my hand and led me to this place where He continues to bless me. 

He has a plan for me; He has a plan for each of us, but not all say yes.  I can remember a time when I was afraid, fearful of the unknown, but then the Lord, my God, held me so close that I knew He would never leave me, He would always take care of me; if I would only completely trust, step out in faith and follow Him.....and when I did, peace like a river flowed over my soul and it has never left me. 

As I look ahead of me, I don't see far beyond what the Lord wants me to see.  But as far as my eyes can see, all I see are the blessings the Lord has prepared and are waiting for me.  I know there may be trials, even some pain perhaps.....I do live on a sinful earth; but my God is able, and He is willing.... and He wants to lead me through all the things this world may throw at me.  I don't look for those things for I trust my God enough to know that no matter what happens, He will always be by my side, in my heart and His Spirit reigns in me supreme.  He will never let me down, He will ever let me go, He will always love me.

As far as my eye can see, I see only the beauty of my God, His face radiant with glory, and His eyes... His eyes are on me.

07-07-12

No comments:

Post a Comment