Wednesday, September 19, 2012

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ONE THAT WEARS THE CROWN

Revelation 2:10b  "Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life."

I have begun taking a Bible study class on Wednesday mornings, the study is on Esther.  It looks to be a really good study and so far, I am enjoying it tremendously.  We have small classes at first and then we join together for a general assembly of all the ladies, there are probably 200 or more ladies going to this study.  Today, the speaker was talking about the King, Xerxes.  To be honest, my mind had drifted but was quickly brought back when she said "it's all about the one that wears the crown".  Instantly the Spirit spoke to me and I heard "the crown of life".

The Holy Spirit was so attentive to this speaker for as she spoke He just began to download to me several things, as you will see in the next few days, but today, He gave me this.  It is all about the one that wears the crown.  I first began to think of my Lord, the King of my life.  When I think of a crown, I instantly think of the King of kings, Jesus.  I believe that all we do, all we have, all we are lead to in our life's is ultimately about Jesus, about our Lord.  We were created for God's good pleasure and it pleases our God for us to worship and adore our King, Jesus.

Then the Holy Spirit began to show me that it is about me also, you too.  In the eyes of our Father, we are so important.  He gave us life, He blesses us because He loves us so dearly.  We mean so much to the Lord.  Our God sent His only Son to earth to become the ultimate sacrifice for our sin, He did not have a household of sons, only the One, Jesus.  It was important to God, our Father, as He wanted to have a relationship with us, a real relationship....not where all we do is come to Him when we need something, or when we finally get around to remembering him, when we have nothing else to do so we pray.  No, God wants a real relationship, the kind where He is the first thought we have in the morning, where we open our eyes and look for Him, seek Him out to visit with Him, spend time with Him, invite Him to come along with us wherever we go that day, we ask Him to please, Lord, come with us.  Our Father wants us to know Him as the Lover of our souls, where when we hurt, when we got disappointed, when we were afraid, we can instantly call to Him, knowing He will be right there and will gather us in His arms and comfort us.  The Lord is desiring to hear our words of adoration, our heart felt songs of worship lifting up to His throne room....because we love Him, because He is our very breath of life.  Our Father wants a relationship with us that He knows, no matter what would happen in our life, we will never turn our backs on Him, that our love for Him will grow stronger, deeper every day....even if we are put to death.....we will remain faithful to Him, we will remain so in love with Him....His alone.  A real relationship, Father and child.  He loves us so much.

And as we are His first thought in the morning, He looks for us, reaches out to us, pours His love on us, His peace descending like a cloud of sweet honey flowing all around us, and His joy sinking deep into our spirits.....His Crown He will give to us.  It becomes about us, receiving His Crown of life.  We, children of the Most High God, receiving the Crown of Life.....God's own Crown.  He wants to give us everything; there is no end of the gifts of the Father...He has given so much to us and He wants to give us His very best....His Crown, so our life is complete; His Heart, so we always know we are His beloved.

My Lord, I love You.  I look for the day when I see You with my eyes and not just my heart, but when my eyes behold my Lord and You place upon my head Your Crown, the Crown of Life.  Shouts of Hallelujah will come from my heart and my lips will join in the praises of the angels above, worshiping my King, the Crown of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment