Sunday, April 7, 2013

THE KEYHOLE

Revelation 3:7  "These things says he who is holy, He who is true, "He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens".

Thank You, Lord God, that You remain Who You are at all times.  Nothing changes in the heavenlies, nothing goes amiss in Your Throne Room.  You remain Holy, You remain True.

As I was worshiping in service this morning, my eyes closed, giving my heart to the Lord through the song of my spirit, I saw in my spirit a "keyhole".  As I waited to see what the Lord was showing me, I saw people looking through the keyhole, seeing the glory of the Lord in ALL His beauty inside.  Then they would stand up and begin to question "where is the key?  I want to go inside, please show me the key".  And they were so distressed.  As I wondered why I was seeing this, the Lord, bless You, Lord, He began to speak to me.  What He told me seems so clear, and yet, so many do not see.

The Lord told me that these people are looking for a key, the way into the door.  How foolish, He said, these people are, as the key to the door to His throne room has been given to all who call Him Father; to all who call Him Lord.  The key was given when we gave our life to Him, when upon repentance's floor, as we lay before Him, asking His forgiveness of our sin, thanking Him for the love that took our precious Savior to the cross, we received the Key.  The Holy Spirit, the Comforter, the Friend that would never leave us, our Guide, our Teacher, the Key.

Through the Holy Spirit, we have access to the door of the throne room of God.  As the Holy Spirit leads us, He instills the desire to worship the Lord with all our being, to lay ourselves before the Lord, pouring out the songs of our heart to Him.  As worship leaves our lips, strengthened by our spirits joining the Holy Spirit, the door of the throne room opens.  As worshiping children of God give Him the sacrifice of their praise, the true worship of a child that adores their Father, the windows of heaven open and begin to fill us with the Light, begin to fill us with the melodies of heaven that blend with our song, and create a new song unto the Lord.  As this new song resounds upward to the ears of our Lord God, He begins to pour out His blessings upon us, causing an echo of praise to rise from earth to the sky, filling every one that will listen with their spirits, knowing that on this day, the Holy One, our God, has been touched with our love, with our song.  We are One with Him.

And yet.......so many fail to see what they have, within themselves, waiting to open the door for them, waiting to show them that the door is not locked, it has been unlocked for some time.....and yet....

Let the Holy Spirit rise up in you, friends.  He is so willing, He has been waiting, He has been assigned to bring you through the door.  You do not have to look through the keyhole, you can walk through the door into the fullness of the Lord, into His grace, receive His joy, know His peace.  You have the Key, you need to let the Key take you places you only saw through the keyhole and dreamed of.....let the Lord, let our God, be a reality to your heart, to your mind, in your soul.  Let the Spirit of the Living Lord take you through.

I thank You, Lord, for Your words of encouragement, of restoration, of joy.  I love You, my God.

Patspennings 04-07-13

No comments:

Post a Comment